GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 6, 2014 #1 Closer looks of what could be paint pots..and pieces found in same area..thanks for looking.. Attachments image.webp 448.6 KB · Views: 106 image.webp 371.4 KB · Views: 101 image.webp 347.2 KB · Views: 73 image.webp 247.1 KB · Views: 91 image.webp 351.4 KB · Views: 80 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2014 #2 I use tuperware bowls with lids that I get for a $1 and the dollar store. They dont get damaged. Id be sick if I had a nice triangle in a box like that and it got damaged.
I use tuperware bowls with lids that I get for a $1 and the dollar store. They dont get damaged. Id be sick if I had a nice triangle in a box like that and it got damaged.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 6, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Rock - those in box Are all broke points, mixed with tools ... My perfect points go directly in frame...
Rock - those in box Are all broke points, mixed with tools ... My perfect points go directly in frame...
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2014 #4 I see that triangle too. Are you sure it's broke? Lol.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 6, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Let me double check ............. Broke
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2014 #6 GroundS.KeepeR said: Let me double check ............. Broke Click to expand... Lol. Did you find it? It kinda looks like the edge has been rechipped too.
GroundS.KeepeR said: Let me double check ............. Broke Click to expand... Lol. Did you find it? It kinda looks like the edge has been rechipped too.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 6, 2014 Thread Owner #7 Yes found all these at same site...you talkin about this one ? Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2014 #8 I don't think that one is it. I'm talking about this one: Attachments triangle.webp 6 KB · Views: 116
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2014 #9 rockheadhunter421 said: I don't think that one is it. I'm talking about this one: Click to expand... Thats it
rockheadhunter421 said: I don't think that one is it. I'm talking about this one: Click to expand... Thats it
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2014 #10 It looks like it has basal thinning and there is some rechipping on the edge. Just from that one picture, makes me think it's a complete point too.
It looks like it has basal thinning and there is some rechipping on the edge. Just from that one picture, makes me think it's a complete point too.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 7, 2014 Thread Owner #11 That one is broke also
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 7, 2014 Thread Owner #12 Here ya go
R rockheadhunter421 Sr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 350 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2014 #13 Thanks for the close up, lol! I see now. It must have been the way it was laying.