San Fran metal detecting Feb 5 - Feb 12, 2012

casttech

Apr 20, 2009
Lonsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter Sharp shooter II, DFX300
1/23/12: ok. i am going to be out and about while im in the bay area. if you see a minnesota gopher MDing come and save me if im hunting where im not supposed to be. i will still be checking up to departure in case someone wants to help me out.
Paul

Im heading to san fran for a meeting and would also like to do some mding on beaches, land etc. i also would be willing to do some scuba as well. anyone interested in showing me the ropes while i am visiting the area.
thanks

Oh yeah one more thing.... any suggestions on where to stay. hotels are completely booked. somewhere close to the big convention area in san fran.

I'm really excited to do some MDing in San Fran or whatever is close to the area. I will have all my own gear and possibly have a wet suit to do some beach hunting as well. I see people have viewed my post, now just need some interaction. come on guys and gals dont be shy. If you ever come to visit the mall of america, I can host you here in Minnesota. I will even treat to lunch and beverage of choice.

Well, I had a wonderful time in San Fran. I stayed at the Cypris Inn BB. Drove up and down Hwy 1. Absolutely love the coast. Did some MDing and found lots of clad and 2 wheaties nothing to brag about. It did pay for my state park pass. Had a blast driving in San Fran as well. i have a lot of pictures on my phone. as sooon as i learn how to up/down load i will post my finds. I was amazed my DFX did so well on the beaches in Cali

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread