Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils
Garrett 24K
Simplex Plus 11 inch coil and 9.5 x 5 inch coil
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
anxiously awaiting the new Garrett Axiom

Garrett AT pro Donated
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious has anyone ever used a sand scoop when they detect tot lot sandboxes
because of me having covid I am only able to go on short walks trying to build my lung capacity back up and I am just hitting some tot lot sand boxes that are with in a short walking distance for me, when I get down to retrieve the targets it is a crap shoot whether I will get back up on my feet and when I do get back up it takes me 10-15 minuets to catch my breath so I was thinking about just getting a sand scoop to retrieve the targets just wandering if anyone else uses a sand scoop for this way

Thanks for reading

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes! Volleyball sand courts as well!

OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils
Garrett 24K
Simplex Plus 11 inch coil and 9.5 x 5 inch coil
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
anxiously awaiting the new Garrett Axiom

Garrett AT pro Donated
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! Volleyball sand courts as well!
Thank you for replying Terry I just did not want to look like some idiot out there with a sand scoop LOL

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy to see you in recovery Brother, and far as using anything, do what makes you happy and don't give a rats butt what others may think you would not be hurting anyone and might even save a kid from a needle stick or such.. I'll send Prayers for your continued recovery, I know what it is like. Best Regards, Dave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread