What's new

Sand Shark Hunting Qustion

VERODIGDUG

Full Member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to know what if any difference people have found between running on VCO mode compared to NORMAL mode on the Sand Shark.
I beach hunt and always run in VCO. Just seeing what others are doing.....
 
I'd like to know what if any difference people have found between running on VCO mode compared to NORMAL mode on the Sand Shark.
I beach hunt and always run in VCO. Just seeing what others are doing.....

I've only been able to hunt 3-4 times and have ran both ways. The last trip I went strictly Normal mode as I'm told it goes deeper. I tried to detect a few deeper targets in normal then switched to VCO and was still able to pick target up. I was digging clad at 12-18 inches. About as deep as I could get with scoop in wet sand anyway. I do like the sound of VCO better though. HH

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I like the VCO mode of raising the tone as you get nearer the target. It gives me confidence that the hairpin isn't all that deep. I think it is a personal preference as to what you like.
 
Thanks guys!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom