What's new

Sandman breaks dry spell with gold and cold water.

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I hit Pontiac Lake, Michigan and I gotta say I thought of just doing the land as the water was cold and the air even colder. But after an hour I wandered out to the 5 foot depth and found this bracelet in some muck. With the clasp it has it is no wonder someone lost it. I got the little bear on the way back to shore.

Sandman
 

Attachments

  • bracelett & Bear charm (WinCE).webp
    bracelett & Bear charm (WinCE).webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 778
Upvote 0
Thanks people for the congrats.

I should give more info on the finds. The bracelet is 14 Kt. but not heavy like it looks. Still it warmed my heart to see it in the scoop on such an chilly day. The bear is also 14 Kt. and I searched for the chain it must have been attached to but no cigar. I should have tossed the couple coin I found into the picture.

Badger, as much as I'd like to show all the stuff I found this summer, I won't since the people that did post their good luck were thought of a fakers. You gotta remember that I am retired (read don't work) so I detect most every day. Ya gotta stumple onto something this way. Who was it that said, "Even a blind pig sometimes finds and acorn." So an acorn is below. Broken ring 14 Kt. and earring back found with Tiger Shark today.
 

Attachments

  • Earring back an ring (WinCE).webp
    Earring back an ring (WinCE).webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 402
Nice finds Sandman. I think I went in the water last time for the year sunday, air temp was 56 degrees.
 
I enjoy seeing your finds Sandman, as I do the others. I am sure if I could hunt 6 or 7 times a week my finds would increase greatly. I haven't questioned anyones finds, I have no problem in believing that over 99% of the finds posted are real.
 
Great finds. I always wanted to water hunt.............someday........ ;D

GL & HH,

DugHoles
 
great finds Sandman! I'm a wimp in cold water. Won't go in a pool unless it is over 80 degrees! :D

HH

Funkman
 
Sandman256 said:
Thanks people for the congrats.

I should give more info on the finds. The bracelet is 14 Kt. but not heavy like it looks. Still it warmed my heart to see it in the scoop on such an chilly day. The bear is also 14 Kt. and I searched for the chain it must have been attached to but no cigar. I should have tossed the couple coin I found into the picture.

Badger, as much as I'd like to show all the stuff I found this summer, I won't since the people that did post their good luck were thought of a fakers. You gotta remember that I am retired (read don't work) so I detect most every day. Ya gotta stumple onto something this way. Who was it that said, "Even a blind pig sometimes finds and acorn." So an acorn is below. Broken ring 14 Kt. and earring back found with Tiger Shark today.

I don't mean to get corny but you're a class act sandman! 8)
 
Ditto Badger's reply...but....I think you have been here long enough to post anything you want, and there wouldn't be any doubts about it! I wouldn't have any doubts about any of your finds that you post. :)

Always great finds Sandman! ;)

Nana :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom