What's new

Sandman wishes all his friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



Take Care,
Sandman
 
Sandman....and a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to You! Thanks for all the good advice you've given me and everyone else here!
Aquanut
 
hall good of the Universe for you and T-N members

Jorge Alves
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Sandman,

Right back at you my friend, and may you have many more! Joe
 
Sandman, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to You and thanks for all the great advise and input you have
 
Merry Christmas and have a great 2009

JIM
 
Merry Christmas Sandman. Great to have you here with all your knowledge. Take care and have a great 2009.
 
Hey Buddy,
This last year has been a tough one on a lot of us.
Great to see the best are still standing.

Hope you all have a great Christmas !

You need to know,
there are those few that make T-Net...
you are one of them.

Thanks,
Thom
 
"I want to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"


*sniff*

I looked at Sandmans profile and I wasn't listed as a friend...

*sniff*
 
Elf In Back said:
"I want to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"


*sniff*

I looked at Sandmans profile and I wasn't listed as a friend...

*sniff*

I don't think I am either...
But It isn't who considers me as a friend

only whom I consider as one.
Merry Christmas to you as well GIB
I have enjoyed your posts this year, hoping for a year as good coming up.
 
Old Dog said:
Elf In Back said:
"I want to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"


*sniff*

I looked at Sandmans profile and I wasn't listed as a friend...

*sniff*


I don't think I am either...
But It isn't who considers me as a friend

only whom I consider as one.
Merry Christmas to you as well GIB
I have enjoyed your posts this year, hoping for a year as good coming up.

Well Old Dog... Let me take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well! I hope we all strike it rich this coming year!~

santa.gif
 
Ho Ho Ho! :icon_santa: Fleas on a Dog,(felis navidad) Happy Hunting!
 
Sandman said:
I want to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



Take Care,
Sandman




Right back at you Sandman

Here's to a :occasion14: :occasion14: Merry X-mass & Joyfull New Year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom