What's new

Sandpiper..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I watched him for quite a while hunting..

K1600_112.webp

K1600_115.webp

K1600_121.webp

K1600_K1600_086.webp


Such a pretty vine..

K1600_137.webp


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Awesome photos of the sandpiper! But, I'm kind of itchy now.
 
Awesome photos of the sandpiper! But, I'm kind of itchy now.

All I have to do is look at that stuff and I get it..I pointed my camera in that direction and..no looky just clicky.:laughing7:
 
We have a ton of it here. We also have a lot of these orange flowered plants that grow right by it. BuckIdgr once told me it is supposed to be the natural cure for it. I don't remember what it is called and I haven't figured out how to use it. I need to. When hubby gets it, he has to take steroids and that's no likely for me.
 
We have a ton of it here. We also have a lot of these orange flowered plants that grow right by it. BuckIdgr once told me it is supposed to be the natural cure for it. I don't remember what it is called and I haven't figured out how to use it. I need to. When hubby gets it, he has to take steroids and that's no likely for me.

Jewel Weed is the name..I'm all to familiar with that steroid stuff.
 
Yes jewel weed! Do you know how to use it?
 
Looked it up. Geez Louise! I make everything so complicated. Just slice the stem and rub it on exposed skin. Definitely trying it this year!
 
Looked it up. Geez Louise! I make everything so complicated. Just slice the stem and rub it on exposed skin. Definitely trying it this year!

I throw a bunch in the blender and then strain it.
 
It took a few days, but I finally found a pic I wanted to share with you. This is from 11 years ago, but you can see the jewelweed in the background and mixed in with the other wildflowers. It's thick like that in several areas. Heh heh, so is the poison ivy, oak and sumac.

jewelweed.webp
 
It took a few days, but I finally found a pic I wanted to share with you. This is from 11 years ago, but you can see the jewelweed in the background and mixed in with the other wildflowers. It's thick like that in several areas. Heh heh, so is the poison ivy, oak and sumac.

View attachment 1588128

Poison ivy is bad enough,I had poison oak once,my skin just melted off..BAD JUJU,hope I never get the sumac crap!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom