What's new

Sanibel Island

nudels

Full Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Vantage AD-14, Tesoro Sand Shark
I am going to be down on Sanibel @ the Holiday Inn Aug 5-8. I'll have my Tesoro Sand Shark and probably a diamond head and be wearing a mil web belt with some goodies attached. I plan on doing some surf hunting if I can get some time away from the family. Stop and say hi if you see me :).
 
Upvote 0
If you go to Naples, call Ron Lord ,he will take you huntting.
 
hey!! your not to far from me! i live in naples, hope you find some great finds! Come see me :laughing9:
 
My family and I have been down to Sanibel Island several times over the past 5 years.

It's one of our favourite places to visit. We found a wonderful outdoor patio restaurant with laid back
live music, very relaxing, and my kids claim that they have the best fish burrito's ever.

Enjoy Nudels, and I hope the finds are good!

Ralph
 
i was there a few years ago and only found some clad . went to a lot of beaches , but had alot of luck finding very small sea shells in my scoop (when i did find a target)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom