What's new

Sanskit Bible . 1000 years old.

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this 2 Plus years ago.
 

Attachments

  • 101_1051 sanskit.webp
    101_1051 sanskit.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
It was posted on this site 2 years ago this is an up date because I have found more about it.

So.... What's new that you found out about it then? Your original post says only that you found it 2 years ago.... I'm confused. Please take the time to go to where you have it in your house and take a few clear pictures of it. Who knows, Hamid may be able to decipher more that what is known about it.
 
Could it have been dumped in with some ones ashes as part of a burial ceremony?
 
The original post was on Mar.22,2011 under Copper Some thing ???
 
Ron Awesome find !!!
 
This thread is by Mike in MI, I was the guy he was trying to help. the plate is up side down . This is not the original thread!!

I'm still curious, what did you learn that is new???
 
read all the post and learn.
 
read all the post and learn.

Or you could just tell us and save us the time of digging up a bunch of old threads to try to figure out what's new.
 
Read all the Post from this thread, if you can't do that I can't help you !!
 
I read this thread and the thread that spawned this thread. In a recent thread you mentioned that your "100,000 dollar" find didn't make banner two years ago. As near as I can tell no one back then realized that your piece was particularly valuable.

So having read this thread I'll say I don't need to be helped.
 
It was posted on this site 2 years ago this is an up date because I have found more about it.

So.... if this Thread is a update then what more have you found out about it?
 
GOOD
 
I read this thread and the thread that spawned this thread. In a recent thread you mentioned that your "100,000 dollar" find didn't make banner two years ago. As near as I can tell no one back then realized that your piece was particularly valuable.

So having read this thread I'll say I don't need to be helped.

Are you sure about that? Apparently, I may need some help also. :laughing7:
 
Wow!! Now that is awesome...what a find...just imagine what the world was like 500 or 600 years ago.....any idea what it is worth?
Great job!
 
That find is off the scale, imho. Not sure if Ron is genuinely cranky or just pulling our leg. If everything is as he says (I am not suggesting otherwise), then his find belongs in a museum at the very least--assuming they could afford it...
 
That find is off the scale, imho. Not sure if Ron is genuinely cranky or just pulling our leg. If everything is as he says (I am not suggesting otherwise), then his find belongs in a museum at the very least--assuming they could afford it...
I AM NOT PULLING YOUR LEG this is the real deal . It's hard to find info on some thing this old.even with a PC info is hard to find.The language has not been spoken in 900 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom