What's new

Sanskit Bible . 1000 years old.

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this 2 Plus years ago.
 

Attachments

  • 101_1051 sanskit.webp
    101_1051 sanskit.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
Whats the story on that piece?
 
Whats the story on that piece?
It was found in 3 feet deep in the sand ,in 4 foot of water. It was below the sea sand, below the shell bed, below the clay bed into the Sugar sand that is fresh water .The archaeologist say it over 1000 years old and was probaility last off a wreck 5 to 600 years ago .
 
Nice one:treasurechest: Could you post another picture, i will read the writing on it:occasion14:
 
most of us wouldnt have bothered Ron after the first couple of feet...... way to stay with it and wow what a find.

Dew
 
Ron , that is an amazing find!

Terrific detecting!

Lorraine
 
What an incredible find! Did you find that with your Sea Hunter? How long did it take you to dig that piece out?
 
What an incredible find! Did you find that with your Sea Hunter? How long did it take you to dig that piece out?
Was found with an Infinium LS
 
Can anyone help me with this.
I would like to nominate this find for banner but have not been able to figure out how.
I will keep trying, am posting the balloons so that you know my intention(s).
:wav: I VOTE BANNER :wav:



Found this 2 Plus years ago.
 
Ron, as a student of Biblical history I've studied the roots of the
Bible from original manuscripts up through the new versions. An
early copper plate in Sanskrit would be near priceless. Have you
researched which manuscript was used, and the portion of which Book
that is involved?

I would like to see a sharper, larger image as well if you have one
available.

If you ever want to sell it, you might contact Greatsite as they would
likely offer the highest price, and they may market it to those with the
resources to invest in such rare and valuable items. http://www.greatsite.com/
 
For an item to qualify for banner it must be a recent find and have a good story and a good picture. This amazing find is 2 years old. I did say amazing right?
 
Beyond awesome!
 
For an item to qualify for banner it must be a recent find and have a good story and a good picture. This amazing find is 2 years old. I did say amazing right?
It was posted on this site 2 years ago this is an up date because I have found more about it.
 
Can anyone help me with this.
I would like to nominate this find for banner but have not been able to figure out how.
I will keep trying, am posting the balloons so that you know my intention(s).
:wav: I VOTE BANNER :wav:

would not qualify .

was Found 2 Plus years ago.

Banner is for Recent Discoveries
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom