Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hit a tot lot close to home that I scoured with the Ace250 last fall, then the AT-Pro teaches me a lesson on finding even more----:hello:Kitty Sanrio 925, the loop and clasp are magnetic but chain is AG. 1.8 grams, plus the usual clad. pulled nickels and qtrs. over a foot down. IMG_1613.JPGIMG_1614.JPGIMG_1615.JPGIMG_1616.JPGIMG_1611.JPGIMG_1612.JPGyou can have your Subaru, love is having the AT-Pro:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 8
Tot lots are fun, such a huge variety of stuff that lands there. Looks like you got a nice assortment.

good job on the silver, that's a very unique one!

Nice finds.

I have had almost zero luck in tot lots. I did find a tiny hollow gold earring but other than that it's been mostly tons of zincoln's and clad. I just haven't hit anything remarkable from a tot lot. I rarely hunt them anymore for that reason.

Congrats on your great tot lot finds though. silver always makes the hunt a good one in my book.

I WANT THAT SANTA AND I WANT IT NNNNOWWWW ! MAN I COULD GET MY WIFE TO DO CARTWHEELS WITH THAT ITEM . SHE LOVES ANYTHING SANTA THAT IS A UNIQUE PEICE ALL OF THEM , OH HE KNOWS WHEN YOU BEEN SLEEPING AND HE KNOWS WHEN YOUR , IM AS BAD AS WALMART PUTTING THE THOUGHT OF CHRISTMAS OUT EARLY.

I WANT THAT SANTA AND I WANT IT NNNNOWWWW ! MAN I COULD GET MY WIFE TO DO CARTWHEELS WITH THAT ITEM . SHE LOVES ANYTHING SANTA THAT IS A UNIQUE PEICE ALL OF THEM , OH HE KNOWS WHEN YOU BEEN SLEEPING AND HE KNOWS WHEN YOUR , IM AS BAD AS WALMART PUTTING THE THOUGHT OF CHRISTMAS OUT EARLY.

Send Rich a PM and make him an offer for the Santa. He only displays his really "special" finds. And he's a heck of a nice guy. Make him an offer he can't refuse and I'm sure he'd sell you the Santa.

Rich I am so glad you're having fun with the AT Pro. After a shaky start you would appear to be on the road to mastering that machine like you did the 250.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back