against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2018 #1 Looking for confirmation. I dug this delicate piece yesterday. I believe it is a Sash Buckle Also wondering if any of you experts can put an age on it. Attachments 20180626_093522.webp 356.4 KB · Views: 80 20180626_094320.webp 371.4 KB · Views: 77
Looking for confirmation. I dug this delicate piece yesterday. I believe it is a Sash Buckle Also wondering if any of you experts can put an age on it.
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Jun 26, 2018 #2 looks like it Upvote 0