Yak1366 Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2017 Messages 1,293 Reaction score 2,308 Golden Thread 0 Location Ringgold, Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II Primary Interest: Other Dec 1, 2018 #1 It's very thin brass, 0.030" thick. The bar is folded over. I'm looking for not only an ID, but a time period as well. Thanks!!
It's very thin brass, 0.030" thick. The bar is folded over. I'm looking for not only an ID, but a time period as well. Thanks!!
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 1, 2018 #2 Man ,that's pretty big , I wish that I could help hope you get an ID & time period . I think you will. Good Day Upvote 0
Man ,that's pretty big , I wish that I could help hope you get an ID & time period . I think you will. Good Day
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 2, 2018 #3 Yup, ladies sash buckle. These are common finds on homestead sites dating from from 1880 - 1920. Dave Upvote 0
Yup, ladies sash buckle. These are common finds on homestead sites dating from from 1880 - 1920. Dave