What's new

Sat 10/15 and Sun 10/16

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took our visitors to the beach Sat and Sun. While they enjoyed the sunshine and got baked in their loungers, I hit the water looking for goodies. On Sat. I found a small 14KT. 0.6gr. childs ring and on Sun at another beach, I found a stainless spinner ring and a silver ankle thin chain. Our lobster looking visitors left today.
 

Attachments

  • OK.webp
    OK.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,086
Upvote 0
Good times! Hangin out with friends and finding Gold & Silver!!

SnT
 
Good job on finding gold that small.....you know nothing is getting by you. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Excellent detecting, Les! :headbang: :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Very Nice Les :icon_thumright: You always seem to sniff out the goodies. The water is turning cold. I went out Saturday and with the wind and clouds it was chilly. WTG :icon_pirat:
 
I also found some nice items Sunday/ Some really nice bobby pins and several beautiful bottle caps./
way to go Les
 
Very nice finds. I agree with the wind Sunday it was down right cool. But i see we are going to get some low 70s and 50's at night. That will cool things off in the water..... or at least getting out of the water.

Dew
 
As the saying go's "I feel there pain" Congrats on some great finds Les!
 
Awesome finds buddy. You're like a vacuum when you get in the water... nothing gets by you
 
Horse ring is very nice - we have mini horses in the paddock but are not "horse types" - but I like it and looks like my fat little mare "Wahini" - ... conrats Les.
 
Nice finds Les....I hope things are opening up a little for you guys down there !
 
Les,you are a gold machine! Very nice.
 
Good Job Matey!
Getting pounded down here in the Keys. Gotta get out. I starting to get jumpy.
 
Joe, these winds, change of direction, and height of the waves have to be moving some of the bigger sand around by the way it was rolling on the beach here yesterday. Now it could be a little cool in the water with the wind and cool air coming in for a few days. But ill be getting wet if i see some changes.

Dew
 
Those new headphones are paying off. Thanks for sharing.
 
general said:
Those new headphones are paying off. Thanks for sharing.
The Head Phones are awesome. My hunting buddy just ordered a set.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom