What's new

Sat. hunt

bilt46

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
382
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
around town
Detector(s) used
CZ5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early with Mike, and later met up with TF, Joe,Mark, and got to meat Neal. It was a long day but got a few things - 2 dimes 1919D 1959D, 1945D nickel, and 9 wheat's 1917 to 1956D.. Also a boyscout pin...
BillT.
 

Attachments

  • img019.webp
    img019.webp
    59 KB · Views: 176
Nice that you went home Far from empty handed! Great hunt! :thumbsup:
 
Cool! Did you find that merc in the area I showed you?

Joe
 
Great job bud, love the pin!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
twistidd said:
Cool! Did you find that merc in the area I showed you?

Joe
Yes Joe , along with 3 wheats, Thanks for the info....
BillT.
 
Bill ,
Nice silver
It was another day of junk for me.
 
Wow, Bill!! Those are all great finds!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mr. Roosevelt appears to have a lot of detail, that Merc (like all others) is gorgeous, the Scout pin is great, and there's the war nickel I have yet to find! Sweet deal!

It was great to finally meet you!
Neil
 
Bill, nice hunt!

I'm glad we were finally able meet up with you & Mike. . . there's got to be a lot more goodies around there :wink:

Take care,
Mark
 
Nice going again Bill!
It sure was a long day, and I didn't to that well, but still had a good time.
Mike
PS. You're not crazy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom