Q quiksilver Bronze Member Joined Oct 25, 2009 Messages 1,024 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Feb 25, 2011 #1 I just love it when asking for halves a teller comes over and looks to pull silver missing the 40%ers. Upvote 0
I just love it when asking for halves a teller comes over and looks to pull silver missing the 40%ers.
dpy52081 Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2011 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island, NY Feb 25, 2011 #2 If it's a bank where I have an account, I usually say something, the odds of the Mgr siding with you are 50/50. My win loss % with that is somewhere around .500
If it's a bank where I have an account, I usually say something, the odds of the Mgr siding with you are 50/50. My win loss % with that is somewhere around .500