A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 19, 2014 #1 Saturday's Finds I looked 3 hours Saturday in another one of my favorite fields and found these. These are both whole. I like these tools. The bolen is a real heartbreaker. Upvote 0
Saturday's Finds I looked 3 hours Saturday in another one of my favorite fields and found these. These are both whole. I like these tools. The bolen is a real heartbreaker.
S SouthTexasFinds Full Member Joined Oct 30, 2013 Messages 189 Reaction score 198 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2014 #2 Are you in Texas by chance?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 19, 2014 Thread Owner #3 SouthTexasFinds said: Are you in Texas by chance? Click to expand... Southwest Georgia
S SouthTexasFinds Full Member Joined Oct 30, 2013 Messages 189 Reaction score 198 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2014 #4 Awesome finds, couple points and materials reminded me of stuff I have picked up around here
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2014 #5 Nice finds!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2014 #6 Those are beautiful! Great finds!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2014 #7 You had a great weekend all together from what I have seen in both post
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2014 #8 nice ones americus