fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Saturday's park keepers 9/10
The parks are still giving up the goods, at least enough to keep one interested. One silver quarter from Sharp and the rest from Grass Lake, hunted untill I sat in a fire ant nest, I was reminded on how they got their name, YEOW! THose buggers pack a nasty wallop!
The parks are still giving up the goods, at least enough to keep one interested. One silver quarter from Sharp and the rest from Grass Lake, hunted untill I sat in a fire ant nest, I was reminded on how they got their name, YEOW! THose buggers pack a nasty wallop!
Man, you really know how to sniff those oldies out of those pounded parks. Congrats bud
Id like to see you do the ants in your pants dance. 







