Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey everyone,
My wife and I decided to become consultants for an alternative energy provider due to deregulation. You no longer have to get your supply directly from Nicor and ComEd. We only live in a one bedroom apartment, but saved $10 off of our first ComEd bill. I just thought I would extend some information to those that would like to read up more on it, and maybe give another supplier a shot. There are no contracts, no obligations, and no hard feelings
. Simply just saving a few bucks every month. And if for whatever reason you're not satisfied, one phone call gets you back to ComEd or Nicor with their rates. Let me know what you all think.
P.S. This is good for Illinois, Texas, New York, Maryland and Pennsylvania residents.
www.HJG.myenergy101.com
Jon-L4S
My wife and I decided to become consultants for an alternative energy provider due to deregulation. You no longer have to get your supply directly from Nicor and ComEd. We only live in a one bedroom apartment, but saved $10 off of our first ComEd bill. I just thought I would extend some information to those that would like to read up more on it, and maybe give another supplier a shot. There are no contracts, no obligations, and no hard feelings
. Simply just saving a few bucks every month. And if for whatever reason you're not satisfied, one phone call gets you back to ComEd or Nicor with their rates. Let me know what you all think. P.S. This is good for Illinois, Texas, New York, Maryland and Pennsylvania residents.
www.HJG.myenergy101.com
Jon-L4S







