What's new

Saved by St. Chris.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to the park where I found the 1943 Canadian quarter. I figured there has to be more silver in this park! Sad to say so far slim. I found four 1965 quarters but nothing before. I found about the same number of 1964 copper pennies. Finally to save the day, out comes St. Christopher. In the end I also found $9.10 in clad.

20161110_114019.webp
IMG_0671.webp
IMG_0666.webp
20161110_155611.webp

Thanks for looking! HH
 
Upvote 20
That's a really beautiful pendant. Congrats! ~Lisa & John
 
I can see that you are getting all the detecting you can before winter arrives Mike. Looks like a fun hunt with plenty of good targets. That St Christopher pendant is a cool find.
 
Nice medallion! :treasurechest::icon_thumright:
 
Nice hunt.......$9+ in clad would be fine with me!! Lots of digging........and rewards!!
Does the St. Christopher have a message on the back........."I am a Catholic in case of accident notify a priest"?
Yours is in much better condition than mine.............
 
Nice hunt.......$9+ in clad would be fine with me!! Lots of digging........and rewards!!
Does the St. Christopher have a message on the back........."I am a Catholic in case of accident notify a priest"?
Yours is in much better condition than mine.............

The only thing my pendant has stamped on the back is sterling. I think I have found at least 5 St. Christopher medals since I started detecting. I always seem to find them on a sports field.
Loco, the weather has been crazy! We usually have a foot of snow by now. Was in the mid 60's today and supposed to stay nice until next week. I gotta take advantage of every extra day I can get.
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice job on the St. Christopher pendant.
 
Looks like a very productive hunt! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom