OP
OP
rotty23

rotty23

Nov 9, 2005
Greer SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab quattro and AT Pro
Was in that situation once. They called me and said, sorry, but, not at that time. So, I was courteous and said, I lived in the area and would always be around. I thanked the lady for at least taking the time to give my request some thought. Then, 2 days later they called back again and said that because I had been so courteous they were giving me permission to hunt their property! Hunted that property for about 10 years and got many a nice silver coin. Nothing great, just regular stuff.

Hey thanks a lot for the good advice...I'll try the same thing if they do call back...If they don't call back I will stop and ask again if I see the man of the house outside mowing or whatever.

OP
OP
rotty23

rotty23

Nov 9, 2005
Greer SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab quattro and AT Pro
Well so far I haven't gotten any response so yesterday I saw their car in the carport so I gritted my teeth and rang the doorbell and knocked cause I couldn't tell if the doorbell worked but got no answer....they might be like me and don't answer the door if I don't know your comming...but I will try again...I can't divulge to much but this property is holding a lot of relics under that ground....I want it so bad I can taste it...lol

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please God give rotty23 a well needed break, he deserves it, and may he have the best experience of his detecting obsession. In God we pray Amen [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much sir

I feel ya Man , I put out 20 + business Cards in the last Month + & have gotten no calls or E-mails.

Face to Face is the Best way to ask IMO, also the 2 "ill have to ask Sow-in so" has got me nowhere.
Prayer sent for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread