Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Fowled, for the record, I liked your post for your opening statement. I like a good laugh now and then. Thanks.

OP
OP
fowledup

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Tell miners that their state government is passing, not thinking about, but actually passing a bill to ban the majority of the methods we use to mine and no one pays any attention, seems to care or has a damn thing to say. But.....let a guy/gal/troll come on here and mess with ya all or dare to question our abilities as miners/prospectors and we are 5 or 6 threads and 300 posts deep and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho back to the show, I love it! It's almost like reality tv!

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Don't know if you noticed but one of the shows got cancelled.:laughing7: remeber, we are not dealing with the government here.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell miners that their state government is passing, not thinking about, but actually passing a bill to ban the majority of the methods we use to mine and no one pays any attention, seems to care or has a damn thing to say. But.....let a guy/gal/troll come on here and mess with ya all or dare to question our abilities as miners/prospectors and we are 5 or 6 threads and 300 posts deep and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho back to the show, I love it! It's almost like reality tv!
I hear ya fowled......I've posted and commented and even took part in the hearing process.....I have passed info to the guys I know that don't go online.......
Its not discussed much here.

It is making the rounds elsewhere....amra links everything to their facebook page....and everything is on the miners communication network....I had a test last Tuesday or I would have been at the Capitol....even though it wouldn't have changed the vote...

I'm not saying this in the defeatest way because I am not!!!!! one...but, it does on the face seem already decided.....I see numerous lawsuits in the future because of the way this will intrude...on numerous rights and goes against case law in dozens of cases.......
It is getting all kinds of support on the ground and on the miners side.
That's why its such a smack in the face that they aren't doing their job when the side affected most is actual the most vocal.

One thing I've noticed about the sierra fund is that they may have paper activists and supporters however their physical presence is very weak.....

Schemetor Allen....Izzy....and the committee were more than a bit flustered to have 80+ miners in their faces........you could tell they aren't used to it.....

Pretty bad when its only the Committee two proponents...being the author and the wormtoungue in the room.....and full blown opposition...that is treated like a discrepancy in the agenda...to be swept under the rug.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread