SC Civil War Hospital digs!

U

umrgolf

Hey Tnet! Today will go down as one of my top 5 days of digging for sure! Got down to Alan's for 2 weeks of vacation/digging on Thursday.. When I was stationed here 2 years ago we stumbled upon a Civil war hospital and thought we had cleaned it out! YA RIGHT! Decided to head back over to the old stomping grounds today :headbang: :laughing7: HH Jeff

General Service Coat, Infantry cuff, Officer staff w/ stars, General service cuff
IMG_0002.JPG

Union Sabre belt hook (2nd this year), sword hanger, iron buckle, rivet, 3 ringer, pistol bullet, underwear button
IMG_0003.JPG

Alan's Finds-- 2 general service cuffs, Calvary cuff, bullet, 1875 IH, 3 ringer shell, underwear button
IMG_0005.JPG

Upvote 0
The Dynamic Duo !! This should be good for some interesting threads ..Tear it up down there :laughing7:

Thanks CMD, gettin ready to head out to a plantation ;D Just me tho Alan's workin this week

Nice digs Jeff! Check your PM's, I sent you a message last week I think.

Great finds! At least you have some nice open ground to dig in. Keep up the good work.
Pagosa Pete

Thanks fellas, and Kiros I read your pm but I don't live in WV and have no idea what town we were in when we dug those CW buttons... I was visiting a friend of a friend and we drove about an hour away from where he lives in Harper's Ferry.. Jeff

umrgolf2000 said:
Thanks fellas, and Kiros I read your pm but I don't live in WV and have no idea what town we were in when we dug those CW buttons... I was visiting a friend of a friend and we drove about an hour away from where he lives in Harper's Ferry.. Jeff

Cool, thanks for the reply!

More great finds , Congrats . Looks like a great place to hunt . Thanks for the vid as well . Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back