Kk77 Full Member Joined May 7, 2014 Messages 129 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #1 Well I went to where a elementary school once stood, they tore it down last year, didn't find much but I did find this!! A 10 cent coin from the Netherlands which is pretty awsome to me it's my second foreign coin to find!! Thanks for looking and hh!!! Upvote 30
Well I went to where a elementary school once stood, they tore it down last year, didn't find much but I did find this!! A 10 cent coin from the Netherlands which is pretty awsome to me it's my second foreign coin to find!! Thanks for looking and hh!!!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,557 Reaction score 20,209 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #2 Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
cooper1841 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 2,414 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan. Detector(s) used Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 27, 2016 #3 Most of the foreign coins I find are at schools.................show and tell, gone bad?
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 27, 2016 #4 Nice find congrats
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #5 Cool coin, looks to be in good shape!
Kk77 Full Member Joined May 7, 2014 Messages 129 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 Thread Owner #6 That was my theory too!!
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #7 Nice! Congrats! I like finding odd things like that, it's like finding a mystery. Those dimes are really small.
Nice! Congrats! I like finding odd things like that, it's like finding a mystery. Those dimes are really small.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #8 A Euro got me one time, with it's gold color. Ya you know what I thought it was before I pulled it out of the ground....gold coin! Lol!
A Euro got me one time, with it's gold color. Ya you know what I thought it was before I pulled it out of the ground....gold coin! Lol!
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #9 I like digging foreign coins for some reason. Cool find
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2016 #10 That coin traveled thousands of miles and waited patiently for years and years to end up in your collection. Nice
That coin traveled thousands of miles and waited patiently for years and years to end up in your collection. Nice