Schools back in and Bobbies getting her swing back

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
School started back here last monday and by Friday evening Bobbie was ready to detect. We visited one of favorite counties friday evening and yesterday morning. We found a healthy amount of clad, makes Bobbie happy , but not much in terms of jewelry. This afternoon we visited another county that we hunt and were pleased to find new equipment surrounded by lots of mulch at 2 of the schools. Our only keepers came from a small playground around the corner from the last school we detected. It produced a gold bead for each of us and I found the piece of silver chain. Its good when you find the part with the stamp.
So Bobbie up through this evening has found close to $22.00 for the weekend and we will hit a few more spots tomorrow. I found the Sac friday evening and the Kennedy half this afternoon. I know not really valuable but I dont find them to often so always cool find for me.
hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1873.JPG
    DSCF1873.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I found 2 gold beads this summer also. Wish I had found the rest of it.
DANGLANGLEY

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
Nice to see you two enjoying MDing together!
Good find too. Next time show it all. I likey treasure.LOL

Attachments

• 41645073.jpg
    41645073.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 178

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Great finds you two! I would take $22 buck anytime! Never got more than $10 myself I don't think. Didn't take long for your schools to get replenished did it? LOL

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
thanks all yea tymcmurray, we enjoy detecting together trmendously. It will be next weekend that Bobbie and I will mark our 6 years of detecting together. We would not be able to share the experiances we do if she didnt.
Thanks again and congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread