What's new

Schoolyard keeps on giving

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1.5 hour hunt tonight. Forgot my headphones and some kids were playing on the baseball diamond near to where I found the silvers last night. So initially I wasn't feeling it. They soon left and I immediately headed in that direction. Scored most of my 9 wheats, rosie and GW over there. Also got the silver? chain in the hole with a key. I'll be hitting this spot for a while. I'll let you know if I get my Bucketlist Franklin half. Till then. Happy hunting
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    217.8 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 30
Very nice coin shoot, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations, great finds. That school's got more for you.
 
Congrats on the silver and wheats nice hunt
 
Nice hand full of coins Toasty! Good luck on finding Ben. He is quite elusive and nimble, despite his size!
 
Nice hand full of coins Toasty! Good luck on finding Ben. He is quite elusive and nimble, despite his size!

Who wouldn't prefer to hunt older sites but the thrill of digging those deep targets is the same whether its a real or a rosie. The Ben and the Barber halves are the only two silver coins I have not found that I think I have a chance at so this is a perfect site for such a find.
 
Silver & wheats, sweet!
Congrsts!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom