What's new

Scientists May Be Close To Solving Ancient Incan Riddle

Hello J.J.A

Now that Don Jose has seen the answer to the riddle of Khipu knots he can finish his much vaunted book of his?:laughing7:

Amy
 
Hello J.J.A

Now that Don Jose has seen the answer to the riddle of Khipu knots he can finish his much vaunted book of his?:laughing7:

Amy

Since I know El Tramp de Tayopa is reading this....

What chapter are you up to now Don Jose?? I gotta believe you've made some real progress by this point!
And if you've hit a roadblock, I'd bet our mutual amigo, the esteemed writer Oroblanco, would be more than willing to come down and help you put the finishing touches on your book!

All the best-
Justin

P.S. Just crackin' the whip a bit!
 
Since I know El Tramp de Tayopa is reading this....

What chapter are you up to now Don Jose?? I gotta believe you've made some real progress by this point!
And if you've hit a roadblock, I'd bet our mutual amigo, the esteemed writer Oroblanco, would be more than willing to come down and help you put the finishing touches on your book!

All the best-
Justin

P.S. Just crackin' the whip a bit!

J.A.A.,

Probably need to pick someone besides Roy. Believe he will be staying close to the house for awhile.

Good luck,


Joe
 
J.A.A.,

Probably need to pick someone besides Roy. Believe he will be staying close to the house for awhile.

Good luck,


Joe

Joe-
Everything ok with Roy? I did notice I hadn't seen him on any of these threads in awhile. Hopefully he's doing alright.

All the best-
Justin
 
Justin,

Roy will answer a personal message here. I will leave his explanations up to him.

Take care,

Joe
 
what was the riddle all about my friend pls reply
 
Kipu knot messages, but only hypothetically how they were used. In other words I have worked out how to tramsmit data, but that may not be how the Incas did it.
 
Kipu knot messages, but only hypothetically how they were used. In other words I have worked out how to tramsmit data, but that may not be how the Incas did it.

Don Jose,

A lot of research has been done into the Kipu system. The results is quite logical. It seems pretty simple and somewhat basic.

Take care,

Joe
 
yes it does Joe, until you realize that it encompases running an Empire. Looks can be deceiving. Remember the students had to spend years memorzing the system of knots, size, number of turns in the individual knot, position, number, and color all meant something different. There were classifiers, subclasifiers, etc..:censored::icon_scratch::dontknow:

IF THIS ISN'T THE BASIS FOR A WRITTEN LANGUAGE THEN WHAT IS IT.

yES THE iNCA had a rudimentry language, It was restriced to the Nobility.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom