What's new

Score!!!

CMartis

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I succeeded in obtaining permission to hunt about 10 acres of field right beside Cassville Cemetery!! Perfect spot for a beginner like me. I had a list of people I was going to visit and ask permission because I figured I would get shot down. I'm going to go check it out here in a couple hours. Hope to find some nice civil war relics!!
 
Good for you! Go slow, enjoy the hunt and don't get discouraged if you don't hit a bonanza on the first round.
 
Great! GL. HH
 
I only covered about 10ft around the edge of one field. All I found was an old button. Can't wait to see what else is there!!!

IMG_0768.webp

IMG_0767.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom