greg23
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2008
- Messages
- 322
- Reaction score
- 86
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Windsor Ontario
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
I got a call from a teller that I had given my cell number to.She said someone had turned in a collection of old dollar coins.So I went down there expecting them to be the clad dollars out of the 70's and early 80's,boy I was wrong!!!!!
. I got 30 Canadian silver dollars and 3 American silver dollars all for face value! @#$% me! The oldest one is 1896.
.I think I should buy her some flowers or something
. I got 30 Canadian silver dollars and 3 American silver dollars all for face value! @#$% me! The oldest one is 1896.
.I think I should buy her some flowers or somethingAttachments
Upvote
0








