What's new

Scored again

tnmudman

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
709
Reaction score
1,537
Golden Thread
0
Location
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found a few more pieces the last few days 0329191539b.webp0329192035c.webp0329192035d.webp0329192036a.webp0329192037a.webp0329192037b.webp0330192007.webp0330192008a.webp0330192008c.webp
 
Upvote 0
awesome finds
 
Those are very nice
 
I'd say that you had a great day. I like the material of the point in the last picture.
 
Would that last one be a Perkiomen broadhead? Other point is very nice too.Same area?
 
That was a productive day!

Good job.
 
that's a good day in the field.
 
Great day, great finds!
 
Great day in the field!
 
Welsbury, I believe that point is an elora. Its the first one like that ive found. Thanks for all the comments, I am really having to work to get these. I love it but I dont know how long my back will hold up to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom