What's new

Scored In Cents-Nickels-Dimes,Quarters-Halves

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
I was busy the last three days searching all coin denominations. My largest score was from customer hand rolled cents. I searched $65 in cents and found 11 rolls of wheat cents (550)! I also searched two $25 boxes of cents and found 48 wheats. A grand total of 598 wheats. I was curious as to the breakdown of the cents because most were from the thirties and earlier. Here are the stats:

1910-3 1912-2 1914-2 1916-1 1917-8 1918-13 1919-19 1919S-1 1920-18 1923-4 1924-1

1925-6 1926-10 1926D-1 1927-7 1928-13 1929-12 1930-14 1931-1 1933-2 1934-38

1935-39 1935S-1 1936-70 1937-56 1937D-1 1938-31 1938D-1 1939-48 1940-4

1940D-1 1941-4 1941S-2 1942-3 1942S-1 1944-11 1944D-1 1945-9 1945D-1 1945S-2

1946-7 1946D-4 1946S-4 1947-1 1947D-1 1948-6 1949-2 1949D-2 1949S-2 1950-3

1950D-3 1950S-2 1951-5 1951D-8 1952D-6 1953-3 1953D-10 1953S-1 1954D-5

1954S-2 1955-3 1955D-1 1956-2 1956D-10 1957-3 1957D-16 1958-7 1958D-10


$40 Nickels - 1945D Silver War Nickel

$650 Dimes (customer hand rolled):

Mercs- 1937, 1939

Rosies-1962,1963D, 1964

Canadian Silver Dimes- 1941,1943,1947,1950,1951,1953,1956


$400 Quarters(customer hand rolled)- 1964D

2 Boxes of Halves- 1964 Halve
 

Attachments

  • Wheats.webp
    Wheats.webp
    203.3 KB · Views: 396
  • 03-08-2009 07;00;07AM.webp
    03-08-2009 07;00;07AM.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 399
Upvote 0
I forgot to scan the halve. lol
 
WOW, very nice score on the wheats :thumbsup:
 
Very nice hit.... :thumbsup: The distribution of wheats are pretty well covers a lot of ground....
 
Congratulations to you Pennyworth :thumbsup:!! Must feel good to have a well rounded day like that! Good luck, Gpurs..
 
Nice score on all, especially the quarter! What's the odds? (hopefully we won't start a new thread on that).
Also, what the ???? Someone dump their Canadian collection or somethin? Unless you are next to the border, that is one haul! FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom