What's new

Scored some gold...

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
So went out last night with Nate, his son, and Ron. We hit up 2 beaches like Bobbypins said. Below is what I found. A small 18K ring, 1750yen and a huge toe ring. I have never seen such a big silver toe ring before. It was fun, but a lot of work digging the bounty up.
 

Attachments

  • 9 Oct Hunt 003.webp
    9 Oct Hunt 003.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 9 Oct Hunt 004.webp
    9 Oct Hunt 004.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
That was a HUGE toe ring. I'm shocked you cleaned it up.

Yellow is ALWAYS nice though, and the yen count was up there too. Nice hunt for you all around. got a little of everything
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom