Lowbatts
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Went around this morning for a bit scouting the old bottle dumps, don't dig 'em this cold as any in the ground are subject to forces that can break and destroy them.
At location three a large backup of water was present and as I tried to cross it the ice just didn't want to put up with me so I got a bit wet, up to my a$$ in ice. Put a damper on the day's scouting.
Warming comfortably now though. Waiting on the thaw.
At location three a large backup of water was present and as I tried to cross it the ice just didn't want to put up with me so I got a bit wet, up to my a$$ in ice. Put a damper on the day's scouting.
Warming comfortably now though. Waiting on the thaw.
Hey bud sometime you wanna see whats at that old farm dump, the one where we had to climb the mountian of superslick mud to get to?







