smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2020 Thread Owner #81 It would make a great audo book. I know an actor who would do it on the cheap and it is a possibility also.
It would make a great audo book. I know an actor who would do it on the cheap and it is a possibility also.
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2020 #82 Good luck to you from Tippy the Cat.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2020 Thread Owner #83 Tippy will be able to read the book ok. It will go to the editor before Thanksgiving, to formatter before Christmas, then I WAIT for a few months to get it published. It is on time and under budget.
Tippy will be able to read the book ok. It will go to the editor before Thanksgiving, to formatter before Christmas, then I WAIT for a few months to get it published. It is on time and under budget.