Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. May 14, 2012 #1 I found the one scraper and the multi-tool on sat..The other scaraper is the 1st true artifact I ever found,way back when.. (The one on the right is the new one)Same site. I got to lookin at this one today and noticed all the work. Upvote 0
I found the one scraper and the multi-tool on sat..The other scaraper is the 1st true artifact I ever found,way back when.. (The one on the right is the new one)Same site. I got to lookin at this one today and noticed all the work.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2012 #2 Great artifacts! Those first two scrapers are very nicely worked.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 15, 2012 #3 neat examples of scrapers