screen names..........

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woodwizard said:
when I was still healthy I could make just about anything out of wood.had to match a lot of old out dated moldings while remodeling old homes.some said it was magic-just haveing the right tools and lots of shaper/router bit didn't hurt either-hence-woodwizard
I fancy myself a woodworker....I've made many collectible artifacts out of wood. If you would like to see examples, PM me.
Scott

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
If y'all remember my first screen name in here, it was notgittinenny. When I first registered on T-Net, I really wasn't gettin' any thing (coins that is) because My knees are shot, so I wasn't gettin' out and finding stuff, Then I ordered an 11" DD pro coil for my Minelab, and my knees were not that bad this year, I went back to my old haunts and cleaned up on the deep silver, and am nowgittineverything.......NGE

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
If y'all remember my first screen name in here, it was notgittinenny. When I first registered on T-Net, I really wasn't gettin' any thing (coins that is) because My knees are shot, so I wasn't gettin' out and finding stuff, Then I ordered an 11" DD pro coil for my Minelab, and my knees were not that bad this year, I went back to my old haunts and cleaned up on the deep silver, and am nowgittineverything.......NGE
GEEEZ....and i thought it meant you weren't gettin any..........never mind that will just get me in trouble.....gotta get my head outta the gutter ;D

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Karenray08. When my wife started using the computer about 5 years ago she used that as part of our email
address without the 08. Then we shifted to comcast and the name was already being used somewhere so she
added the 08. I never had anything to do with it until I got my detector and happen to meet someone in
town using a detector. It was the first time i had actually seen any one use one closeup so I stopped to
talk to him. I never got his name but he told me about Tnet so i checked it out (after Karen showed me
how). For lack of something better, I just used the first part of our address for a screen name. I have had
a lot of enjoyment and several frustrations in learning to use the puter for reading and posting things
on the Tnet. Before I started on Tnet I had no interest in using the computer so I have tnet to thank for
getting me interested in learning to use this thing and have learned a lot in the last year or so.

Thanks Tnet.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
bowser Jon Bauman sha na na
dirtchirp
digger o' dell the last man to let you down

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I attended the US Army Basic Airborne Course in October of 1992 and have been on jump status ever since (except for 3 years as a recruiter - not by choice. :'( )

Hence - Airborne1092.

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
fortbball9-----My son played baseball for Fort Defiance High School and his number was #9

fortbball9

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I joined I lived, breathed and ate metal detecting. I was flat out excited and was definitely bitten by the bug. There was a guy on Tnet "Born2 something?". It sounded cool and so I came up with "Born2Dtect". Thought it was a pretty good screen name for a metal detecting forum. Now if I can get a better avatar, my old mug is getting tired.

Ed D.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
My friends call me mojo And for Tnet I just added my passion to the front of mojo hence coinmojo

Mojo is also like magic and there is Magic and Karma involved (I believe) in being able to find coins

I am a CRH'r but would like to expand into Detecting someday. And the Avatar name works for Tnet.... I think.

Mojo

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
I like wolves, and raised two.

Natasha was my first. I got her when she was 3 weeks old.

10755_1217991299.jpg

10755_1217991410.jpg

Majic was my second wolf. I got him at about 4 months old.

10755_1217991498.jpg

They were both hybrids, 98.5% Gray Timberwolves

Timberwolf

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Timberwolf......I did wonder if you had, had a wolf as a pet. What are they like to keep, and can they be dangerous

Unicorn.......Because they are myths, abit like some treasure tales ;D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Ive gone by MightyAP for years. AP = Aggressive Perfector, an old punk song redone by Slayer on their 1st album. Im a big Slayer fan & it describes my online gaming........im too aggressive so Im always trying to perfect my aggression. I guess Im a little aggressive in life in general as well. When I started playing Battlefield2 online AggressivePerfector wouldnt fit so I went to MightyAP & never looked back!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back when I first posted on this thread, I went by, "Daddytopcat."
I've obviouly since changed my screen name.
It now reflects my passion for finding treasure; be it gold, silver, or just being nice and helping someone or even just being courteous and respectful of others.

Best Wishes,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread