What's new

Screw?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Not sure what this is. ??? Interesting pattern, the pointy end seems to have had more to it at one time. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1922.webp
    IMG_1922.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_1923.webp
    IMG_1923.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_1924.webp
    IMG_1924.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_1925.webp
    IMG_1925.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 730
Watch winding screw??
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wheeeeeeeew, I'm glad to see that pic . . .after reading the 'subject' line on WII, I thought it was an invitation! :laughing7: LOL, sorry Garabaldi, I couldn't resist.

I'll have to study on this one for a while. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Wheeeeeeeew, I'm glad to see that pic . . .after reading the 'subject' line on WII, I thought it was an invitation! :laughing7: LOL, sorry Garabaldi, I couldn't resist.

I'll have to study on this one for a while. Breezie
:o
I guess I should of added a little more to that post. :D
It seems threaded, so TnMountain may be on to something with watch winding tool. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Nah, leave the subject like it is; we need the humor! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Maybe a leg or foot off a fancy jewelry box?

lgvictorianjewelrybox.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Gypsy Heart said:
Maybe part of a game piece bottom

I think Gypsy is on to something. I found some similiar, but were not as fancy as yours. Mine are made out of lead, and have more of a white patina than what the pics show. Is yours lead? Breezie
 

Attachments

  • ColonialGamePiece1.webp
    ColonialGamePiece1.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 559
  • ColonialGamePiece2.webp
    ColonialGamePiece2.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 557
Upvote 0
I don't think its lead. :icon_scratch:
I took a couple more images. I noticed the bottom isn't flat. Hope I'm not using up to much bandwitch. ::)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1936.webp
    IMG_1936.webp
    18 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_1938.webp
    IMG_1938.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1939.webp
    IMG_1939.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 595
Upvote 0
BCH, Some of those look like chess pieces to me. Garabaldi, I think the bottom of yours was probably flat at one time. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Could have been flat, the rocks may have warn the bottom away.
 
Upvote 0
I don't think this one is a spoon top. Its a real puzzeller, not seen anything like it :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • spoon seal top2.webp
    spoon seal top2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0
littlejohn said:
google needs to make a image searcher

ooo that could become a 1,000,000 company
:icon_scratch: Google does have an image searcher, look at the tabs on the top of the page.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Breezie said:
BCH, Some of those look like chess pieces to me. Garabaldi, I think the bottom of yours was probably flat at one time. Breezie
Test it to see if its silver. Could it be from a seal top spoon. :dontknow:
http://www.leopardantiques.com/object/stock/detail/119

Added: see Cru's reply above.

I don't think the flattness would wear away like that. Also the break doesn't seem to be thick enough. It looks like it had more of a 'wire' attachment which broken off.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
4
Views
384
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom