What's new

Screw?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Not sure what this is. ??? Interesting pattern, the pointy end seems to have had more to it at one time. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1922.webp
    IMG_1922.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_1923.webp
    IMG_1923.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_1924.webp
    IMG_1924.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_1925.webp
    IMG_1925.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 730
CRUSADER said:
littlejohn said:
google needs to make a image searcher

ooo that could become a 1,000,000 company
:icon_scratch: Google does have an image searcher, look at the tabs on the top of the page.
Googles image searcher just posts random jpegs from the sites with the key word hits. It doesnt search by size or shape.
 
Upvote 0
Small as it is, I think it's a piece off of a oilfield rock bit pendant.
 
Upvote 0
vhs07 said:
Small as it is, I think it's a piece off of a oilfield rock bit pendant.
What is that and do you have an image. ???
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes your link worked, good job. Interesting item, I'm just not convinced thats what my artifact is. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Maybe its some kind of oldfashioned golf tee that "screws" into the ground instead of just pushing it in the ground :dontknow: Dean
 
Upvote 0
I wonder, could it be the handle off something that has been broken off.
 
Upvote 0
End of a hat pin?
 
Upvote 0
nowheels7 ...way to go! that certainly generates much thought.

hey unicorn...hat pin sounds good! with something fancy on the end missing.
wag... maybe one end of a knife rest? boy, that's really a wag!
 
Upvote 0
nowheels7 said:
End of a hat pin?

this is the closest guess yet, I think :)
 
Upvote 0
i was thinking wax seal also, any design on bottom at all?
 
Upvote 0
marinedad said:
i was thinking wax seal also, any design on bottom at all?
No design on the bottom.
 
Upvote 0
Hmmm, well, before I saw the bottom isn't flat, I was going to guess the base to an older toy piece, such as a toy lamp post for a train set. Which it still could be, with the post broken away, and possibly hit by a plow which created the uneven bottom?
 
Upvote 0
yellow1053 said:
Hmmm, well, before I saw the bottom isn't flat, I was going to guess the base to an older toy piece, such as a toy lamp post for a train set. Which it still could be, with the post broken away, and possibly hit by a plow which created the uneven bottom?
I found it on the beach. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
4
Views
384
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom