What's new

Screwdriver ONLY Digging Tool ?

I'll have to check next week when I get my new F 75 from Miller MDZ lol with hunting season upon us that will be the only safe place to detect Never had a problem But don't want to take a chance every year people get killed by mistaken identity Even turkey season Never seen a 6' turkey in the woods lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I'll have to check next week when I get my new F 75 from Miller MDZ lol with hunting season upon us that will be the only safe place to detect Never had a problem But don't want to take a chance every year people get killed by mistaken identity Even turkey season Never seen a 6' turkey in the woods lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Yes unfortunately just a mile from my house , several years ago,
a Grandfather shot & killed his Grandson on his first day out hunting.
thought he was a turkey :BangHead: how he lives with himself :icon_scratch::dontknow:
I'd have been found lying next to him with a missing forhead :(
 
jeff of pa said:
Yes unfortunately just a mile from my house , several years ago,
a Grandfather shot & killed his Grandson on his first day out hunting.
thought he was a turkey :BangHead: how he lives with himself :icon_scratch::dontknow:
I'd have been found lying next to him with a missing forhead :(

I know what you mean. The way the game commission changed the rules for youth hunting in crazy Little kids running around with powered rifles I guess it's all about $$$

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Turkey season is the most dangerous time to be in the woods here also . But don't forget , GPS mark any treestands you find and wait till after hunting season to detect below the tree . I've heard many stories of hunters dropping things and not finding them .:icon_thumright:
 
yes I found some nice old coins under an old tree stand a couple years ago
 
Lots of game and nuts in Butler Evans City

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
The MDing rules here in WA state and King county also limit you to a screwdriver or ice pick. Upon further reading they limited these digging tools to not exceed the width of 2 inches. I have never seen a 2 inch wide screw driver or ice pick but my fiskar tool is 2 inches at the widest point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom