Central, Virginia
Detector(s) used
DEUS XP V5
MINELAB EXPLORER II
NAUTILUS DMC
WHITES COIN MASTER
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not a bust, but then again ..... it was. Trying to find the other 1/2 of a US plate I dug last week. My Sister found a scripted "I" on Her first time out, with Me last week. So we went back for a couple hours - a few shot bullets .... found the Scripted "I" not far from where I found the 1/2 of the US plate ...... and a few acres later, picked up this "capped bust" 1832 half dime ..... clean as a pin. Still getting use the Grey Ghost head phones - not quite that sweet sound of silver, that I was use to.

004_zpszehakwcn.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 30
Wow both awesome finds! Both in great shape! Congrats!

I would be right back in that area after those finds. Good stuff :thumbsup:

great find, congrats.:icon_thumleft:

That's a pair of awesome finds- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --

History in your hand...... Gota love it!! Nice job to you both.:thumbup::thumbup:

Awesome half dime, I'd better be hunting with a buddy who's carrying some smelling salts. That coin deserves a "happy Dance".

While that silver would make most do an impression of the dummies on Diggers, that button would make me even happier! Congrats on 2 exceptional finds.

Great coin!! And I know what you mean with the headphones. Takes some getting used to. They're real tinny sounding, if that makes sense. Lol

[DSCF5898.JPG.

Attachments

• DSCF5905.JPG
    DSCF5905.JPG
    434.4 KB · Views: 55
Two very nice looking finds, congrats to you and your sister.

DSCF5902.JPGDSCF5909.JPG[View attachment 1234829.BAY BEAGLE HERES ONE I FOUND ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO YOU GOT A NICE ONE TO AND SO IS THE COIN.

Last edited:
Great finds but that's a crappy picture.

Ha! Honesty in reply. Love it. But when you find a script I, you can take all the crappy pictures you want, because you rock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back