garren Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2008 Messages 519 Reaction score 1,330 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Heres a couple of nice Script "I" buttons I dug a few years ago from a construction site in Weatherford. A cuff and a coat.
Heres a couple of nice Script "I" buttons I dug a few years ago from a construction site in Weatherford. A cuff and a coat.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 #2 Only 25 more letters to go garren.
garren Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2008 Messages 519 Reaction score 1,330 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2013 Thread Owner #3 vpnavy said: Only 25 more letters to go garren. Click to expand... I would be happy with just one more letter...then one more after that...then...nevermind I need all 25!
vpnavy said: Only 25 more letters to go garren. Click to expand... I would be happy with just one more letter...then one more after that...then...nevermind I need all 25!
jas415 Sr. Member Joined Aug 24, 2003 Messages 297 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring, Tx Detector(s) used Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2013 #4 Are those 'I's' for Infantry?
garren Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2008 Messages 519 Reaction score 1,330 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2013 Thread Owner #5 jas415 said: Are those 'I's' for Infantry? Click to expand... Yes - Confederate I believe... Last edited: Jun 1, 2013