Scripted Shows

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It goes back to the Beverly Hillbillies and Dukes of Hazard. Skin works. Do we really need to explain it?

That's definitely a 1st world problem. In my world, it's not a problem.

That was explained a long time ago - sex sells.

I just like shows and things i can believe in. If i feel its fake on to the next station, If you understand

I got offered my own water hunting show a few years back - I signed a contract and everything but had it changed which did not
sit well with the company - I had it changed for 2 reasons
#1 - They told me if I could not produce the WOW factor - they would ...Not on my planet
#2 - they said I was to do what I was told - only speak when spoken to - give no ideas - no opinions ...anyone that knows me knows Im no ones dog
I signed it and sent it back and I got the "we'll call you" letter
Thing is I had a pretty darn good year that year- would have made a great season - and they (as far as I know) never found anyone else to do it
I have friends that have been on some of the other reality shows out there - the people they deal with know nothing about treasure hunting
I mean nothing- if yu notice about all the shows - is they love confrontation and that is the big fake things - on Pawn stars and other shows
you have to have the little spats and what not and that is one thing the producers/directors are good at - for me - I can do without it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back