Scripted Shows

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It goes back to the Beverly Hillbillies and Dukes of Hazard. Skin works. Do we really need to explain it?

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's definitely a 1st world problem. In my world, it's not a problem.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was explained a long time ago - sex sells.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just like shows and things i can believe in. If i feel its fake on to the next station, If you understand

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got offered my own water hunting show a few years back - I signed a contract and everything but had it changed which did not
sit well with the company - I had it changed for 2 reasons
#1 - They told me if I could not produce the WOW factor - they would ...Not on my planet
#2 - they said I was to do what I was told - only speak when spoken to - give no ideas - no opinions ...anyone that knows me knows Im no ones dog
I signed it and sent it back and I got the "we'll call you" letter
Thing is I had a pretty darn good year that year- would have made a great season - and they (as far as I know) never found anyone else to do it
I have friends that have been on some of the other reality shows out there - the people they deal with know nothing about treasure hunting
I mean nothing- if yu notice about all the shows - is they love confrontation and that is the big fake things - on Pawn stars and other shows
you have to have the little spats and what not and that is one thing the producers/directors are good at - for me - I can do without it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread