SE tx

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from North Central Texas! This is the place to learn. Or at least get our advice! :icon_scratch: There is a lot of experience here. And the best part is, most of the folks here are glad to share what they've learned. If I can help, don't hesitate to PM me. In fact, I've been considering trying to get permission to do some detecting on the lower part of the Neches. Is that down your way?

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1619508_581728685237489_2007278343_n.jpg

OP
OP
G

Guadtx22

Jan 30, 2014
Victoria Tx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm around Victoria. Have found some minnie balls and some old brass tops off shotgun shells and one union button just S of Victoria. Other 'stuff'. No jewelry or coins. Yet.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great finds for Texas. Keep at it and the coins and jewelry will come.

Wayne

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great place to share safe, effective treasure hunting information. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread