What's new

Sea Hunter MK II w/ 2 coils for Beachunter ID or ??? TRADED

GibH

Silver Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
2,934
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Sea Hunter MK II with 14x10 mono coil on it in good condition. I'd like to try a Beach Hunter ID out.
 
Re: Sea Hunter MK II for Beachunter ID

Also have the short dive rod set up and 8" coil for it. Will post up pics if anyone is interested. Might also trade for a land detector if it's something I'm interested in. Maybe a Sovereign GT, or possibly a T2. I'd also trade it for an MXT Pro w/out coil. I've got an extra MXT coil so don't need the coil with it.

I've got a CZ-20 and probably should keep this for back up, but I'm looking to try something different.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom