Seafarer Exploration -V- Reef Dawg

BigStu

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2009
Mr. Reef Dawg,

I have no idea what you are talking about! The day I visited the dive house and spoke with the Captain and crew as I stated it was cold and they were working on their three boats. I have no idea about the permits or anything. The only thing that I know for sure is that they were all at the dive house that day working on the boats. So do not make statements about what you think I said and did not. I was there for part of a day and that was it.

To: All Interested parties that are posting and looking at this thread. I would like all of you to look at my orginal post on January 13th , 2010 at 5:12 pm. I asked Mr Reef Dawg some questions that I"m sure many of you would like to know the answers too? I also said in my post that Mr. Reef Dawg would not answer the questions and that he would post and answer my post with a completely different set up subject matter than my questions. If you read his latest post on 1/14/2010 you will see the point that I tried to make with my post on the 13th. Now maybe a lot of the people will really understand what and who Mr. Reef Dawg really is.

Thank You Mr Reef Dawg -

Good Luck and Good Hunting to the Seafarer Captain and Crew

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
Seafarer is a development stage company that is attempting to build and grow a business

(read: we have never done this before, but we would like to be doing it, somewhere in the future)

that is focused on the archaeologically-sensitive exploration and recovery of historic shipwreck sites. Seafarer has previoulsy devoted a portion of its efforts on developing the necessary infrastructure to explore a historic shipwreck site located off of the East Coast of Florida..

(read: we allocated a portion of your invested money on building whatever, instead of using it to do what we aim to: finding a wreck and excavating it)

Seafarer is currently attempting to renew/update the permit and agreement for the site off of the East Coast of Florida, off of Juno Beach in northern Palm Beach County, and hopes to be able to continue to explore this site later in 2010 (For organizations that are fortunate to have been granted a recovery permit by the State of Florida there is a standard annual renewal process that may take several weeks to several months or longer, however there is no guarantee that a recovery permit will be renewed).

(please note the "wing and a prayer approach" and the use of the following terms: "attempting", "hopes", "may", "there is no guarantee", etc.)

The summer months are generally considered to be the prime exploration and recovery months on the East Coast of Florida.

(read: since "there is no guarantee that a recovery permit will be renewed" we might be sitting idly all summer long)

It may be possible to perform some limited exploration/recovery operations on a year round basis

(this is the deal, folks: it MAY be POSSIBLE to do LIMITED exploration/recovery operations on a YEAR ROUND BASIS....)

however several issues including inclement weather/rough ocean conditions, lack of financing, permit/agreement renewals periods, etc. may hamper year round operations.

Read: eventually, any other issues may cause operation disruption - the alignment of Saturn with Neptune, the average savana temperature during the summer months in Angola, and basically any other issues besides lack of financing and permits)

During down times such as the winter months, Seafarer's personnel may, among other duties, spend time reviewing site plans, maps, charts, and other related information and perform maintenance, cleaning, and testing on Seafarer's vessels and equipment.

(read: we will be doing everything else except being out there either looking for or excavating a wreck).

Seafarer is also currently reviewing other interesting potential historic shipwreck sites that have been presented in an effort to both diversify operations and locate additional sites that may have signficant opportunity although there are currentlyt no specific plans to explore another site.

(read: please invest with us. Although we do not have plans to go and work another site, we are wasting our time and your money by reviewing sites we won't be working at all because we do not have plans for them)

Are these guys for real? If I said that to my employer I would be fired on the spot!

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse Klein Side Scan Sonar
BigStu - How utterly convenient, since my lawsuit has now been filed, that Seafarer has finally decided to tell their investors and potential investors something accurate taking into account they have been soliciting capitol knowing full well, that since November of last year, they were not legally able to do so.

So BigStu, if as you contended above in your previous posts, that MY information was false, why then did Seafarer change their information on their website to reflect exactly what I have been saying for months now? Didn't the investors deserve the truth last year as I said?

SWR - Drama? There is no one on this earth, more than my family and I, that wishes this so called "drama" would stop. I can personally say, I have never seen so many desperate acts on the part of a Company (Seafarer) to discredit and ruin a person with such low down tactics. It is however, totally consistent with a Corporation that has had one of their high ranking employees turn of them because of improprieties committed and brought public by the employee as a matter of ethics and good conscience. The internet is full of stories of "whistle blowers" who came forward thinking they were doing the right thing only to have their lives turned into shambles by behemoth corporations with capitol behind them using intimidation, threats, slander and spin to meet their objectives in discrediting the "whistle blower." Just ask Ralph Nader what he went through.

Alexandre - Your response was probably one of the most accurate accounting's of the language used in Seafarer's disclaimers that I have ever seen. Tremendous summation. And, many kudos to you for taking the time to do it.

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Wow! Hot Topic!! I guess I've been missing all the excitement here on T-net. Ya'll should have called me to log on sooner an read this stuff....

Hell with a reality show.... this "Soap Drama" is a Prime time hit.

Apolla

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
APOLLA! You made it back from Florida safely. AWSOME! How was the vacation?

Wow, your comment is so true. It's a real shame though. Truth be known, I wish people had the ability to settle things without becoming litigious. God knows I tried harder than anyone to resolve this, but arrogance of others sometimes outweighs the rational decision making process.

And trust me about one thing, even if the cameras were rolling, people would think the show was scripted. LOL

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Yep... I made it back! Got a great tan too. I missed the showdown on Tnet though.
Darn it! You guys are an ornery bunch of saltys. I see the BIG GUNS had to be called in to referee this topic. Tisk Tisk... ya all woke the moderator up!
LOL!

Apolla

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reef dawg,

When your case is over and done with weather you win or lose you should write a book or produce a movie about how your former treasure company misled investors.In the meantime i will sit back and watch with my bag of popcorn. :happy1:

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
Too funny Fisheye! LOL

By the way Fisheye, I already have a book in the works, it's title is;

TREASURE HUNTING - WHAT A WRECK

:headbang: LOL

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
FISHEYE.... I got the big screen TV. Who doesnt LOVE POPCORN?! Party at my house if it ever makes it to the NETWORKS! Leave your guns and your eye patches at the door... MAD4WRECKS you can have the the lazyboy.
Cheers!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can show reefs movie at my house.I have a bigger screen,10 foot by 12 foot at my house in a sunken living room with no windows that has a HD lcd projector with dolby surround sound.I even have the fiber optic lighted steps going down into the room just like at the movie theater.And i have a lazy boy too.Its great watching pirate e d movies here:)

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Dang! Look at u.. a real steven spielburg there with your own home theatre. Ok...I'll come but someone please invite diverlynn so I'm not the Only female in room. I want to meet her. I'm not counting on our mysterious atocha girl to win any beauty pagents at your party either! Sorry. Call it Apolla. intuition but the avatar screams male!

Reef Dawg

Dec 30, 2008
Delray Beach
Detector(s) used
OK FishEye, I just got off the phone with Apolla and she promised a Red Carpet at the premier. Now, the only other thing I ask is that someone set me up on a blind date with AtochGirl. LOL

:laughing7:

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Hey Apolla, I'm there! Your right I am sooooo tired of being the only b-och at the party! Been keeping my head down for a while but still in the picture, but barely. All the drama and testosterone is dragging me down.

;D diverlynn

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Diverlynn...u r my hero! My greg (goho)thinks u r awesome. I've been dying to meet you someday. I've followed all your posts..even your bout with cancer. I was praying for in silence. You rock!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reef,

Im sure i could dig up a long red carpet somewhere but what i herd from the grapevine was that Atochagirl is a dude that looks like a lady,sure you want a blind date now,lol.

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Apolla
Thank you (and Greg) for those kind workds.
Wow! Why? Never been a hero before just a tomboy growing up with 2 older brothers and a Dad all being "gear heads". As you see below that kinda rubbed off on me too. I've been working on this for 3 years now and still not finished.

I now wish I had included TN on my last 3 trips to Peru and the other 4 surgeries. All is well now and moving on but when my finances come out of shock I want to buy an apartment in Lima near all my friends there, I fell in love with Lima the first week. I am taking my 2 boys there in July and then on to Machu Picchu for another kind of adventure.

I know we are way off subject, will end it now.

Next time your coming south drop by New Smyrna Beach, I'm right off the interstate.

diverlynn

Attachments

• P1030055.JPG
    P1030055.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 618

Apolla

Mar 12, 2007
Gwynns island , va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Lynn..don't worry bout being off topic. The GLobal Moderator is now a personal friend of mine. (Wink wink). Its a nice break from the Seafarer saga. Which by the way is about to heat up again I think.

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Now that is a nice car. They just don't have stingrays for sale in my area when I'm looking. That's why I'm working on a 69 Impala and a 74 Charger instead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread