S Saker Jr. Member Joined Jan 12, 2021 Messages 92 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location SW PA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2021 #1 Could this be part of a seal? I recall seeing something similar and it was a wax seal frame. I found it about a year ago. It looks like its gold plated copper. Thanks! Attachments IMG_0663.webp 9.5 KB · Views: 143 IMG_0662.webp 6.6 KB · Views: 123 IMG_0661.webp 8 KB · Views: 116
Could this be part of a seal? I recall seeing something similar and it was a wax seal frame. I found it about a year ago. It looks like its gold plated copper. Thanks!
Gene Mean Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 2,943 Reaction score 6,966 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 Equinox 800 Eyeballs Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 16, 2021 #2 Neat little find. Looks like a game piece. Wild guess. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2021 #3 Yes part of a fob seal, circa 1750-1850. Upvote 0