What's new

Search function not functioning

Daugela

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
50
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
White MTX, VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't see myself doing something wrong with a basic search, BUT I'm getting no matches found which makes no sense.

I am attempting to search "Gloves." I tried searching only FORUMS and TITLES only - no matches

Then I tried ENTIRE POSTS, still nothing. Makes no sense. Surely there are glove topics. Am I doing something wrong?
 
Funny, I almost made a glove thread today.
 
Hi Daugela,
That standard search functions on this site use a caching mechanism that sometimes causes problems. It clears itself after a small period of time. However due to this problem, we have the secondary "google search" area just below the standard search. Please try that when the standard search doesn't return expected results.



I can't see myself doing something wrong with a basic search, BUT I'm getting no matches found which makes no sense.

I am attempting to search "Gloves." I tried searching only FORUMS and TITLES only - no matches

Then I tried ENTIRE POSTS, still nothing. Makes no sense. Surely there are glove topics. Am I doing something wrong?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom