What's new

Searched $2k in dimes

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Not too good this time. I normally average 1 silver per $100, CWI boxes. This time only managed 6 silver Roosevelts 1946-1964. Still have 12 slots to fill in the Roosevelt folder.
Have pulled 206 silver dimes total this year, including 6 Barbers and 14 Mercs.
I search on average $3k a month.

AMC
 
Upvote 0
I hope your eyes recover. That's a lot of squinting. Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
I hope your eyes recover. That's a lot of squinting. Jim
LOL! Jim, I had to get reading glasses @ 46 y.o., I got it down, can rip a roll and quick scan in 5 seconds if I'm in a hurry. AMC
 
OOOOOOOOOOh the dimes, sometimes I miss them. Your average is better than mine, I average #1/ box sos I don't miss them all that much. HH Mark
 
Yea... I average 0.9-1.1 a box. And no barbers and only a couple mercs. Not great results by any means, but silva is silva.

Grats on your finds. I would kill to find that handful of barbies you manage to round up!

And as far as the eyes... no worries there... rim searching is the way to go! =)

~Dave
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom