Searching under school house

Murray656

Jan 31, 2013
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I live in a school house dates 1850s and in michigan can't do much outside due to frozen ground but there is a crawl space with dirt floors and there is an addition on the house which was added over an old milk room that was apart of the original school so is it worth climbing under there to search

Upvote 0

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah once a few weeks ago when we had them two 50 degree days found 7 cents a door know and a pre 30s 44 cartridge I actually went out there with a jug of hot water and and axe to dig turned out to be a piece of tin but it was to much work

Yeah I was hoping to go out a couple weeks ago when the mini thaw hit tried sticking my lesche in yard and the first 2 inches I got through, but then rock solid underneath.

I read some suggestions on here to go detect and then mark anything interesting by taking a nail and washer and pounding in where you find the signal, so you can find it again when the thaw comes. Might help the cabin fever.

HH,

Pete

OP
OP
Murray656

Murray656

Jan 31, 2013
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out in the woods yesterday frost was only inch or two deep cause of all the leaves insulating the ground didn't find nothing but junk but hey I still got to dig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread